Tuitt Website Terms and Conditions
Tuitt Coding Bootcamp is a Service owned by Tuitt Philippines Incorporated which offers an immersive, non-traditional way of effectively learning how to code. Our program is designed for people who want to learn coding and web development, specifically those who seek a job in the IT industry, even without any IT background.
Except as otherwise indicated, these Terms set out the whole agreement between you and us for the supply of the Service. In order to participate in a certain component of the Service, you may be required to agree to additional terms and conditions. Where such additional terms are inconsistent with these Terms, the additional terms shall control.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that your data, software and hardware are safeguarded while you are using the Service.
- You take sole responsibility for screening and ensuring completeness and accuracy of all data you receive through the Service.
- You are responsible for regularly backing up your own data.
- You are responsible for complying with all applicable laws that may be connected to the use and access of the Service.
- You are responsible for all incidental, special, and consequential damages that may arise from your use of the Service.
- It is your responsibility to follow the appropriate steps when applying and taking the assessment.
Restrictions on Using the Service
- The Service cannot be intentionally or unintentionally used for performing unlawful, illegal or unauthorised acts as defined by local, national, or international laws.
- You must not sell or resell, duplicate, reproduce, or copy access to the Service, uses of the Service, parts of the Service or the Service to any third party without procuring the explicit written consent of Tuitt.
- You agree not to modify, translate, adapt the Service or part of the Service and you will not create derivative works based on the Service or parts of the Service.
- You must not modify, hack or adapt the Service to probe vulnerability of Service, or of networks associated with the Service, to access data you are unauthorized to access, to interfere with the Service security or related features.
- You must not revise or modify other websites or applications to make them seem like they are associated with the Service.
- You agree not to introduce, expose, send or make available destructive data, worms, or viruses to the Service. You also agree not to send Spam messages.
- You must not make available, or send or upload contents which are deemed offensive, unlawful, humiliating, hurtful, libelous, insulting or inappropriate, or are generally violative of any laws and regulations or good moral practices or ethical behavior. We reserve the right to immediately remove or delete content which we deem inappropriate or which we deem are in violation of these Terms, without prior notice.
- You agree not to pose as a person or entity related to the Service or Tuitt, including but not limited to, Tuitt’s or its affiliates’ directors, officers, staff, employees, agents, or representatives (the “Related Parties”).
- You agree not to make or inflict any verbal, written or physical abuse performed through the Service, against any person including other users of the Service, or Tuitt and the Related Parties.
- You agree not to use and upload content which you do not have lawful ownership of or which you do not have the applicable rights to.
- You agree not to use the Service for purposes of generating revenues.
- You must not access the Service in order to collect personal information and data from the Service, whether or not you are a competitor or belong to a competitor’s organization,.
By accessing the Service, you voluntarily warrant that:
- Tuitt or the Related Parties will not be liable for the effects, results, use, or reliability of any of our Service or any portion thereof.
- You unconditionally undertake to defend, hold free and harmless, and fully indemnify Tuitt and the Related Parties, from any and all claims, suits, actions, liabilities, losses, damages, fees, taxes, penalties, charges, and expenses related to or arising from your relationship or engagement with Tuitt, including the use or access of the Service, in all kinds of proceedings.
- You firmly warrant that you have no current or future claim of whatever nature, expected, real or apparent, against Tuitt or the Related Parties. You unconditionally and irrevocably quitclaim, release, discharge and waive any and all claims and actions of whatever nature, expected, real or apparent, which you may now or in the future have directly or indirectly arising from or related to all legal relations, contracts, and arrangements with the Related Parties, including the use or access of our Service and these Terms and future revisions of the same.
- You warrant to not withhold, suspend, discontinue, alter or modify any of your payments, due amounts and obligations to Tuitt for any reason including the existence of any dispute, claim or allegations against Tuitt or its Related Parties.
- You warrant that you accept the risks associated with the use and access of the Service such as, but not limited to:
- Failure of the Apps;
- Failure of servers;
- Failure or interruption of internet connection;
- The introduction of malicious software, viruses, worms, and the like;
- Failure of account security;
- Service disruptions;
- Software bugs or errors.
Limitation of Liability
Tuitt and any of the Related Parties will not be liable to you for any damages, whether direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or reliance, which may arise from your use of or inability to use the Service. Likewise, Tuitt and the Related Parties shall not be liable to you for any form of delay, loss, pecuniary or otherwise, or for data delivery failure which may arise from your use or inability to use the Service, and due to matters beyond our control or which cannot reasonably be foreseen, including issues affecting network systems or the Internet.
Disclaimer of Warranty
- With regard to the Service provided, Tuitt does not make and excludes any expressed or implied warranties of any kind, duties or conditions of merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose, of accuracy or completeness of responses, of results, of workmanlike effort, of lack of negligence, and the provision of or failure to provide support services. All such warranties are waived by the User.
- Tuitt does not warrant that the Service, and any form of information obtained through the Service from third-party websites, are error-free, complete, or will meet your requirements and standards.
- You understand and agree that the content and Service are provided “as available” and “as is”, excluding any kinds of warranties or guarantees, either implied or expressed.
- Tuitt makes no warranty that the Service website or any third-party websites will be free from errors, bugs, defects, viruses or malware. You agree that you use and obtain content through the website at your own risk and discretion.
- Tuitt does not warrant that the Service website or any third-party website will always be uninterrupted, and it does not warrant that defects on the Service website or any third-party website will be corrected.
- User interactions with other users are solely between the users. Tuitt will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred as a result of such interactions between or among the users and is under no obligation to intervene.
- You hereby release Tuitt and the Related Parties from, and hereby waive and release each and every past, present, and future dispute, claim, controversy, demand, right, obligation, liability, action, and cause of action of every kind and nature, that has arisen or arises directly or indirectly out of, or relates directly or indirectly to, any interactions or transactions of the user with, or act or omission of the user, in relation to other users.
Intellectual Property and Content Ownership
You acknowledge and agree that the materials on the Service, including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, interactive features and the like (the “Materials”) and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (the “Marks”), are owned by or licensed to Tuitt, and are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under all applicable laws, international treaties, and/or conventions.
Tuitt does not claim any intellectual property rights over the materials or data you submit or input into the Service (the “User Content”). All User Content remain your property. However, you agree that Tuitt shall have a limited, royalty-free, worldwide license to use and display your name, company or organization name and logo as reference when marketing its products and services, including but not limited to displaying it on the Service’s website homepage.
Nothing herein shall be deemed to transfer any intellectual property rights of Tuitt, its licensors, or any third-party website to you. All rights remain between the User, Tuitt, and the third-party website.
We reserve all rights to the Service and the Materials not expressly granted herein. You agree not to engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Materials other than as expressly permitted herein. If you download or print a copy of the Materials for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. You agree not to circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security related features on the Service or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Materials or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the Materials therein.
You hereby agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Tuitt, the Related parties, and their licensors from and against any and all claims and damages, loss and obligations, and costs, including but not limited to attorney's’ fees, arising out of, or directly or indirectly connected, to your use of the Service, including but not limited to your violation of these Terms.
Disputes and Resolutions
The appointing authority shall be the PDRCI. The number of arbitrators shall be one (1). The place of arbitration shall be in Metro Manila. The language to be used in the arbitral proceedings shall be English.
Changes and Updates
- Tuitt has the sole discretion to revise, update, change, replace, or modify these Terms or any part of these Terms at any time, without prior notice.
- You waive your right for individual notice and understand that in case of such updates and changes, Tuitt will give notice by posting the changes and updating the “Last Modified” date found on the Terms and Conditions page of the website. It is the User’s responsibility to check the Terms regularly for updates and changes. Continuous use of or access to the Service even after such changes and updates have been posted constitutes your full acceptance and agreement to the changes made to these Terms.
- Tuitt reserves the right to discontinue or modify the Service or part of the Service, either temporarily or permanently. Tuitt will not be liable to you or to any third party for any changes, updates, suspension of the Service or for plan price changes.
- Tuitt also reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
- Tuitt’s failure to enforce or exercise any rights or provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or provisions. A waiver will only be considered valid and effective if written and signed by Tuitt.
- This Agreement shall supersede all other prior written or oral communications and agreements between the User and Tuitt and shall govern your use and access of the Service at all times.
- Should any court declare or hold any provision of these Terms to be unenforceable, void, or invalid, the rest or remaining provisions shall continue in full force without being invalidated or impaired in any way.
- The titles and sections of these Terms do not have any contractual or legal effect and are added only for convenience.
- F or any questions about the Terms, you may send an email to email@example.com.